- the official UCLA Engineering school-wide mentorship program since 2011
- provided automatically for all 1st year freshmen and transfer students
- offered for your entire UCLA career in full service
- composed of new students, student mentors, and academic counselors
Why should you care?
- Mentors are upperclassmen engineering students, trained to assist new students in acclimating to college life
- You can expect answers to questions about college life, scheduling, campus resources, career plans, and lots of inside tips!
- Department and general events for you to learn more about all majors
- Academic counselors can assist in your academic plans and future
- Networking is made possible for other first years and transfers like you
Being a Mentee will receive:
- Personal pairing with an older undergraduate UCLA student of the same major
- Access to a database of mentors, where mentees may switch between personal mentors
- Events and workshops to meet other mentors
- Weekly emails with mentorship events and opportunities
Everyone is welcome to attend mentorship events regardless of eligibility.